Red Daisy Monster Mum
- SKU: 65375
- For each offer ordered, get 1
Send me an email when this item is available
Red Daisy Monster Mum
- FormHerbaceous perennial
- LightPartial Shade/Full Sun
- Height2 - 3'
- Spread3 - 4' at maturity
- Spacing3 - 4'
- ZonesZones 3 - 9
- FoliageAromatic, alternate deeply lobed, dark green leaves, gray underneath.
- Flower FormDaisy type, 3 - 4" across
- ColorRed with yellow pincushion centers
- BloomsLate summer thru fall
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, moist, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
- PruningMinimal care, no pinching, pruning or deadheading required.
- CommentsLow maintenance, vigorous, winter hardy mums are just a few of the outstanding characteristics of these larger than life mums. During the first growing season, their size will be comparable to regular garden mums, but the next growing season they will double in size due to their abundant rhizome production that serve to overwinter carbohydrates and gives rise to many more stems the following spring and helps to produce a large dense plant. No pinching is required for these mums to look thick and full of blooms when the late summer season demands color.
- Botanical NameChrysanthemum hybrida red daisy
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.