All Spring Tulip Mix
- SKU: 00156
- For each offer ordered, get 100 tulip bulbs
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
All Spring Tulip Mix
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height18 - 24 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate foliage.
- Flower FormIncludes a brilliant range of richly hued blooms and intriguing shapes.
- ColorVaries - mixture of colors.
- BloomsEarly, mid and late spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head only. Allow foliage to mature and die back naturally. It is feed the bulb for next year's flowers.
- CommentsOur exclusive All Spring Tulip Mix is sure to delight with a brilliant range of richly warm-hued blooms and intriguing shapes. This mix contains early, mid and late flowering tulips guaranteeing weeks of lovely blooms.
- Botanical NameTulipa
- Depth6 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.