All Summer Beauty Hydrangea
- SKU: 39811
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
- Zones: 5 - 8
- Height: 3-5 feet
- Light Required: Full sun to shade. Best in morning sunlight and afternoon shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
All Summer Beauty Hydrangea
- Unit of Measure1 bareroot
- FormDeciduous woody shrub
- LightFull sun to shade. Best in morning sunlight and afternoon shade.
- Height3-5 feet
- Spread3-5 feet
- Spacing4-6 feet
- Zones5 - 8
- FoliageRounded, dark green leaves with coarsely toothed edges.
- Flower FormNearly spherical flower heads of numerous sterile flowers.
- ColorBlue flowers in acid soil, pink flowers in alkaline soil.
- BloomsBegins mid-summer for several weeks often until frost.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, moist soil is preferred. Flower color will change if soil is treated.
- Growth RateFast growth rate once established.
- PruningPrune to shape after flowering. Remove dead wood anytime.
- CommentsLarge, bold flower heads. High flower count and long bloom period. Enjoy a deep sky blue in acid soil or soft pink in more alkaline soil. Very hardy, great for more northern gardens because this variety flowers off the current season's growth where other 'mophead' varieties have flower buds form on previous year's growth. Harsh winters are not a problem for flower production. High flower count and long bloom period.
- Botanical NameHydrangea macrophylla 'All Summer Beauty'
- HeaderLarge Snowball Blooms—All Summer Long
- DepthPlant so the stain on roots is below soil level.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.