All Summer Lily Mix
- SKU: 06484
- For each offer ordered, get 25 mixed lily bulbs
- Zones: 3 - 8
- Height: 2 - 4 feet.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
- Plants are not available in
Send me an email when this item is available
All Summer Lily Mix
- Unit of Measure25 mixed lily bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height2 - 4 feet.
- Spread6 - 8 inches.
- Spacing9 - 12 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageLinear, glossy dark green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up erect stems.
- Flower FormLarge petaled flowers in various forms, funnel shaped, bowl shaped or with recurved petals.
- ColorMixed colors.
- BloomsEarly to late summer depending on variety.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loose soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate. Will bloom first season.
- PruningDead-head. Do not remove leaves until they have died in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.
- CommentsUnsure what lily to plant? It's easy with the All Summer Lily Garden! It includes a mixture of oriental, tiger, Asiatic, trumpet and species lilies. So you'll enjoy a variety of colors, flower shapes and blooming times all summer long. Mix provides a wide range of lily types, flower forms and colors to extend the bloom time early summer to late summer. Asiatic lilies with speckled blooms, bi-colors and brushmark types start the season in early summer. LA Hybrid lilies in bi-colors and bright colors with a sweet fragrance bloom in mid-summer. Oriental lilies in this mix and finish out the season by providing a color show for late summer time.
- Botanical NameLilium asiatic, oriental & trumpet
- SizeVarious size blossoms.
- HeaderMonths of Blooms!
- Depth4 6 inches. Pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.