- SKU: 88340
- For each offer ordered, get 5 allium bulbs
- This item is not available in ID WA
Send me an email when this item is available
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height50 - 60 inches.
- Spread5 - 8 inches.
- Spacing10 - 12 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGreen, linear and narrow strap-like foliage.
- Flower FormSpherical flowers of hundreds of tiny florets.
- ColorViolet-purple blossoms.
- BloomsJune-July. Early summer, blooms for about 3 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAllow the foliage to die back.
- CommentsAllium Gladiator is a tall allium with violet-purple umbels. It is a very impressive variety for the sunny border. They flower for many weeks and remain attractive even after their flowers lost their color. Flower heads are good for dry flower arrangements. Plant in small groups, or informal larger groupings in the border. Alliums are beautiful in combination with perennials.
- Botanical NameAllium 'Gladiator'
- Size4 - 5 inch wide umbels.
- Depth6 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.