Alpine Rosy Bells
- SKU: 84256
- For each offer ordered, get 20 4+ cm Bulbs
- Zones: 3 - 8 (-30 degrees F)
- Height: 10"
- Light Required: Full Sun
- Plants are not available in ID WA
Alpine Rosy Bells
- Unit of Measure20 4+ cm Bulbs
- LightFull Sun
- Spread2 - 3"
- Spacing2 - 3" apart
- Zones3 - 8 (-30 degrees F)
- FoliageBright green, narrow strap-like.
- Flower Form2" clusters of little bells.
- BloomsLate spring.
- Soil RequirementsLoosen soil about 10" and water well after planting.
- Growth RateFast once established.
- PruningNone, let foliage die back naturally to store up energy to produce next year's blooms.
- CommentsColorful clusters of small rosy pink blooms form spheres atop slender stems. Wonderful compliment to other spring blooming bulbs such as tulips and daffodils. Multiplies annually for increased beauty.
- Botanical NameAllium ostrowskianum syn. Oreophilum
- HeaderGreat Addition to Perennial Garden
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.