$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 60790
- For each offer ordered, get one 1-gallon potted plant
Send me an email when this item is available
- LightPartial shade
- Height4 feet
- Spread4 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Zones5 - 9 (-20° F.).
- FoliageGlossy green foliage, opposite, ovate leaves.
- Flower FormTiny white fertile flowers, corymbs 2-6 inches across.
- BloomsJune -September
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained, fertile, moist soil. Not drought tolerant.
- Growth RateFast growth rate.
- PruningPlants may die to the ground in harsh winters. Bloom occurs on new wood, so plants may be pruned back close to the ground in late winter.
- CommentsMulch deeply to help retain soil moisture and protect for Winter. Flowers on new growth, so cut plant back to the ground in early Spring to promote best habit and flowering. Keep soil moist, not soggy. Hardiest of summer-blooming hydrangeas. Good for cut and dried flower arrangements. Flower color usually passes from green to white to brown. Foliage and buds may be toxic to some degree if ingested.
- Botanical NameHydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'; Family: Hydrangeaceae-(Hydrangea Family)
- Size10-12-inch flattened corymb or cluster of small blooms.
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Summer Ship Program|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 10/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 10/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 10/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 10/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 10/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 10/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.