- SKU: 80896
- For each offer ordered, get 1 no. 1 1-yr. plant
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 4 - 6 feet
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
- Unit of Measure 1 no. 1 1-yr. plant
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spread4 feet
- Spacing3 feet
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormSmall flowers.
- ColorWhite flowers.
- FruitLarge, round, firm, juicy, gold berries.
- Soil RequirementsOrganic, well-drained, slightly acidic, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningIn late Winter, early Spring, prune and thin your raspberry plants. Any time of the year, you can prune out dead or diseased canes.
- CommentsKnown for its size, color and super sweet flavor. The Premier gold variety on the market. Surpasses even Kiwi Gold. Plant Patent 10411. If planted in heavy soil, add peat moss, dehydrated cow manure, or compost. Hold plant in the hole, spread roots, plant crown 1 inch below soil; Fill 1/2 way; compact soil; complete filling; compact soil; water well. Susceptible to verticillium wilt. Do not plant where tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant or peppers have been grown in the past 3 - 4 years. Plant as far away from these vegetables if growing them. Can train to trellis. Berries are ready to pick when they separate easily from the stems. Birds will eat the berries.
- YieldExcellent yields.
- Botanical NameRubus occidentalis 'Anne'; Family: Rosaceae (RoseFamily)
- HeaderHuge, Golden, Everbearing Berries!
- DepthSame depth as they were in the nursery.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.