Arkansas Traveller Tomato
Arkansas Traveller Tomato
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 30 seeds per pkt.
- LightFull sun.
- Height6 feet.
- Spread3 feet.
- Spacing3 feet.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen Foliage.
- Flower FormYellow flowers.
- FruitSmooth pink juicy fruit with excellent shape and mild flavor.
- Germination5 - 8 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, Deep, rich loam soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountAbout 25 seeds per packet.
- CommentsIncredibly delicious, these flavorful, rose-pink heirloom tomatoes produce 5-7 oz. fruits. Tolerant of high heat and humidity; resistant to cracking. Indeterminate. Indeterminate. Tolerant of heat and humidity. Crack and disease resistant. Heirloom variety. cannot ship plants to AE, AK, GU, PR.
- Yield100 lbs. per 100 foot row.
- Botanical NameLycopersicon lycopersicum var 'Arkansas Traveler'
- Size6 - 8 oz.
- HeaderTolerates heat and humidity
- DepthSeed- 1/4 inch. Plants-plant at the same level as it is in the pot.
- Days To Maturity80 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.