Beauregard Sweet Potato
- SKU: 11386
- For each offer ordered, get 1 set of 12 plants
Beauregard Sweet Potato
- FormSpreading vine.
- LightFull sun.
- Height1 1/2 to 2 feet tall.
- Spread6 - 12 feet.
- Spacing12 - 18 inches apart in rows that are 3 feet apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageDark green heart-shaped foliage.
- Flower FormFlower color is violet - pale pink.
- ColorFlower color is violet - pale pink. Tuber color is copper- deep orange.
- FruitBright copper skin, deep orange flesh.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil with some organic matter.
- Growth RateMedium to fast growth rate.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsQuick maturing. Red-orange skin. Orange flesh. Extremely high yields and little cracking. Very quick maturity 90 - 95 days. Excellent choice for Northern gardeners.
- YieldHeavy yields.
- Botanical NameIpomoea batatas 'Beauregard'
- DepthSet starts in 2 inches of soil, firm and water well.
- Days To Maturity90 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||5/13/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/15/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||6/3/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.