Becky Perennial Shasta Daisy
- SKU: 90032
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
- Zones: 5-9
- Height: 36-42 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to part shade
Send me an email when this item is available
Becky Perennial Shasta Daisy
- Unit of Measure1 plant
- FormRounded clump
- LightFull sun to part shade
- Height36-42 inches
- Spread1-3 feet
- Spacing1-3 feet
- FoliageLustrous dark green leaves with coarsely toothed margins.
- Flower FormLarge daisy flowers with yellow centers.
- ColorWhite with yellow centers
- BloomsSummer to fall
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil. Needs regular watering - weekly, or more often in extreme heat.
- Growth RateModerate to fast
- PruningTo remove spent blooms. After flowering
- CommentsIt has strong stems to hold flowers upright with no staking required! Thrives in Southern heat and humidity. Blooms in June and July on 36-42" upright stems. A proven Southern Tough performer. Potted. Zones 5-9.
- Botanical NameLeucanthemum x superbum 'Becky'
- Size2.5 - 3 inch blossoms.
- HeaderExcellent, long-lasting cut flowers.
- DepthPlant with crown at soil level.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.