Bella Lugosi Daylily
- SKU: 08635
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
Send me an email when this item is available
Bella Lugosi Daylily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height33 inches.
- Spread18-24 Inches.
- Spacing18 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 (-30° F.)
- FoliageSemi-evergreen, strap-like foliage.
- Flower Form6 inch saturated true purple flowers with a lime-green throat.
- ColorDeep purple-red with lime-green throat.
- BloomsMid Summer; 1 day/flower, plant flowers for weeks.
- Soil RequirementsAverage, well-drained soil. Will grow in any soil from normal to slightly wet to dry.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningRemove wilted flowers regularly for increased flower production.
- CommentsDaylilies belong to the Lily family, but are not true Lilies. This variety grows compact and is decorative and strong. Every day the plant develops a lot of new very beautiful scarlet red flowers, very open, showing large contrasting yellow-green throat all Summer long. Suitable for growing in sunny shade flowerbed and in containers year after year.
- Botanical NameHemerocallis 'Bela Lugosi'; Family: Liliaceae (Lily Family)
- Depth2-3 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.