Bella Rosa Hybrid Tomato
- SKU: 86929
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 15 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: 4 ft
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 6-12 days at 75 - 85 degrees F
- Plants are not available in
Send me an email when this item is available
Bella Rosa Hybrid Tomato
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 15 seeds per packet
- LightFull sun.
- Height4 ft
- Spread3 ft
- Spacing3 ft.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageTypical tomato leaf.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers.
- FruitHigh yields of large 10 - 12 ounce bright red tomatoes which are round, firm, and highly flavorful. A good balance of acid and sugar.
- Germination6-12 days at 75 - 85 degrees F
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil high in organic matter. Can tolerate acid soil as low as 5.5 but prefer 6.0-6.8 range.
- PruningFor better air circulation under the plant trim the bottom 16" of each plant of all stems and suckers other than 4-5 main stems. This will help to reduce the relative humidity around the base of the plants.
- CommentsVery good heat setting ability and moderate resistance to TSMV, making it a good selection for fall planting in the South. Large to extra-large fruit size.
- DepthSow seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before transplanting outside. Plant 1/8 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity74 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||6/19 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.