Blue Heaven Tulip Medley
- SKU: 79372
- For each offer ordered, get 15 bulbs
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 14-20 inches.
- Light Required: Part shade to full sun
Send me an email when this item is available
Blue Heaven Tulip Medley
- Unit of Measure15 bulbs
- LightPart shade to full sun
- Height14-20 inches.
- Spread4-6 inches.
- Spacing3-6 inches.
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate leaves.
- Flower FormUpright, single, double, lily-various
- ColorViolet blue, deep purple, ivory, two toned
- BloomsEarly to late spring for about 2-3 weeks or slightly longer depending on the weather
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loose soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed. Prune when the foliage is yellow or dried up.
- CommentsTulip medely of subtle shades of blue and complimentary white. Several tulip varieties combinedto extend the blooming seasonfor several weeks.
- Botanical NameTulip Mix (Blue Heaven Tulip Medely)
- DepthPlant 6 inches deep, pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.