Blue Girl Hybrid Tea Rose
- SKU: 13406
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
Blue Girl Hybrid Tea Rose
- FormBush, classic Hybrid Tea Rose.
- LightFull sun.
- Height2 - 3 feet.
- Spread2 - 2.5 feet.
- Spacing3 - 4 feet.
- Zones4 - 10 (-20 F.).
- FoliageDark green, leathery glossy foliage.
- Flower FormFully double, 5 inch flowers. Fragrant.
- ColorSilvery-lavender grey-blue blossoms.
- BloomsSpring through Fall.
- Soil RequirementsHighly organic, well-drained, slightly acidic soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningPrune spent flowers for repeat blooming.
- CommentsIf heavy soil, add peat moss, dehydrated cow manure or compost. Mound soil in center of hole, spread roots over mound, add 1/2 inch of soil; compact; complete filling; compact soil; water well. Fertilize once a month with rose food. Water 1 inch per week when rainfall is insufficient; remove spent blossoms, weak growth and suckers Spray or dust every week for insects. Mulch heavily around the base for Winter and cover rest of plant with straw or shredded leaves. Restricted States: AE, AK, GU, HI, PR.
- Botanical NameRose; Family: Rosaceae (Rose Family)
- Size4 - 5 inch blossoms.
- DepthDig a hole large enough to spread out the roots without bending them, firm well and water in thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.