Blueberry Dwarf Northsky
- SKU: 61662
- For each offer ordered, get 1 gallon pot.
- This item is not available in CA GA MI OR WA
Send me an email when this item is available
Blueberry Dwarf Northsky
- FormUpright bush. Perennial.
- LightFull sun
- Height1 1/2 feet
- Spread2 feet
- Spacing3 1/2 - 4 feet in rows 12 feet apart.
- Zones3 - 7 (-40° F.).
- FoliageLarge, waxy, deep green foliage. Turns dark red in the Fall.
- ColorWhite blossoms.
- FruitLong loose clusters of small-medium, juicy, light-blue berries.
- Soil RequirementsAcidic, moist, organic, well-drained soil. pH should be 4.5 to 5.5.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningPrune before new growth begins in the Spring. Prune off twiggy growth leaving main stems.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsCompact plants, ideal for patio growing. Higher antioxidant level than Tophat. It is the hardiest blueberry available.
- YieldApproximately 1 to 2 pounds at maturity.
- Botanical NameVaccinium corymbosum 'Dwarf Northsky'; Family Ericaceae
- Size1/4 inch blossoms.
- DepthPlant at the same depth as in the nursery.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Gallon Pot Size|
|1A-4B||8/1 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/1 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/1 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/1 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/1 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/1 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.