- SKU: 70058
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 4-8
- Height: 4 - 5 feet
- Light Required: Full Sun
- Plants are not available in CA GA MI OR WA
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- FormDeciduous woody, upright.
- LightFull Sun
- Height4 - 5 feet
- Spread4 feet
- Spacing4 feet
- FoliageGlossy, dark green foliage. Shades of red foliage in autumn.
- Flower FormDelicate white blooms.
- BloomsIn spring and summer.
- FruitAttractive deep blue berries.
- Soil RequirementsAcidic, moist, organic, well-drained soil. pH should be 4.5 to 5.5.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- CommentsWorld's First Double-Cropping Blueberry! Introducing the blueberry which gives you not one, but TWO generous harvests of sweet, tasty berries every year. Never before has a blueberry variety been able to reliably produce two crops a season. But all of that has changed with Perpetua™, the newest of the Bushel and Berry™ series of fruit. It produces its first bountiful crop in midsummer and then reblooms and provides you with fresh fruit again in the fall. The deep blue berries are small, sweet and delectable-perfect for muffins and deserts, as well as fresh eating. They freeze like a dream so you can enjoy a taste of summer throrughout the year. The attractive 4-5 foot bushes can double as ornamentals in the landscape. The glossy, dark green foliage turns shades of red in the fall.
- Botanical NameVaccinium corymbosum 'Perpetua' U.S. Patent No. 24209.
- HeaderWorld's First Double-Cropping Blueberry!
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.