$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 94729
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pkt of approx. 200 seeds
- FormCushion, mound or clump.
- LightFull sun/partial shade.
- Height6 - 12 inches.
- Spread1.5 - 2 inches.
- Spacing3 inches apart.
- Zones2 - 10 annual.
- FoliageCompact tops are light green with yellow stem and veins. Young and tender beet leaves can be used as greens.
- FruitSmooth, dark golden skin with a brilliant yellow interior. Excellent, sweet flavor.
- Germination5 - 8 days
- Soil RequirementsLight, well-drained, cool soil with a pH between 6.5 and 6.8.
- Growth RateModrerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 200 seeds per packet.
- CommentsThe best quality, best tasting golden beet on the market. Smooth, dark golden skin with a brilliant yellow interior. Excellent, sweet flavor.
- Botanical NameBeta vulgaris 'Boldor'
- Depth1/2 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity55 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.