- SKU: 94729
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 200 seeds
- Zones: 2 - 10 annual.
- Height: 6 - 12 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun/partial shade.
- Germination: 5 - 8 days
Send me an email when this item is available
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure1 pack of 200 seeds
- FormCushion, mound or clump.
- LightFull sun/partial shade.
- Height6 - 12 inches.
- Spread1.5 - 2 inches.
- Spacing3 inches apart.
- Zones2 - 10 annual.
- FoliageCompact tops are light green with yellow stem and veins. Young and tender beet leaves can be used as greens.
- FruitSmooth, dark golden skin with a brilliant yellow interior. Excellent, sweet flavor.
- Germination5 - 8 days
- Soil RequirementsLight, well-drained, cool soil with a pH between 6.5 and 6.8
- Growth RateModrerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 200 seeds per packet.
- CommentsThe best quality, best tasting golden beet on the market. Smooth, dark golden skin with a brilliant yellow interior. Excellent, sweet flavor.
- Botanical NameBeta vulgaris 'Boldor'
- Depth1/2 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity55 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||6/19 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.