Boy O' Boy Marigold Mix
- SKU: 72988
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 40 seeds per pkt.
- Zones: 3-9 annual
- Height: 8-10 inches
- Light Required: Full sun
Send me an email when this item is available
Boy O' Boy Marigold Mix
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 40 seeds per pkt.
- Formcompact, uniform
- LightFull sun
- Height8-10 inches
- Spacing2-3" apart in rows 12 inches apart
- Zones3-9 annual
- Flower Form1-1/2 in. blooms
- ColorMix of orange, yellow and red hues.
- Bloomscontinuous blooms all summer right until frost
- Soil RequirementsNot particular about soil conditions
- Growth Ratevigorous
- Seed CountApprox. 40 seeds per packet.
- CommentsStriking colors and dependable garden performance have made the Boy marigolds an American classic. Dwarf (8-10 in.) plants are loaded with 1-1/2 in. blooms all summer. The French marigolds have a longer blooming season than the African marigolds. They generally bloom from spring until frost. The French marigolds also hold up better in rainy weather.
- Botanical NameTagetes patula Boy Series; Family: Asteraceae
- HeaderBold color on dwarf plants.
- Depth1/4 inch
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.