$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Butterfly Garden Kit
- Contains 30 perennials
- Fills a 5 ft. x 8 ft. area
- Includes 6 lilies, 12 liatris spicata, 3 columbine
- Plus, 3 daylilies, 3 coneflowers & 3 asclepias
- Blooms from late spring to late summer
- SKU: 61640
- For each offer ordered, get 1 collection of 30 mixed bulbs & plants
Send me an email when this item is available
Butterfly Garden Kit
- LightFull Sun;Partial Shade
- Height12 - 60 inches
- Zones5 - 9
- Flower FormMixed
- BloomsMid spring to fall
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate
- CommentsThis colorful perennial garden design is guaranteed to capture the attention of butterflies and hummingbirds. Giant-flowering, bright Orange Trumpet Vine is one of their all-time favorites, with flowers twice the size of regular trumpet vines. From midsummer to frost, the lavender and butterscotch spires of the Pink Lilac tempt these garden visitors with their sweet nectar. Other butterfly and hummingbird-friendly perennials complement this vine and shrub combination to create a haven of beauty in your yard.
- Botanical NameButterfly Garden
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.