Dwarf Calamondin Orange
- SKU: 67385
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- This item is not available in AZ CA FL LA SC TX
Send me an email when this item is available
Dwarf Calamondin Orange
- LightBright, indirect sunlight.
- Height4 - 6 feet.
- Spread2 - 3 feet.
- Spacing1 plant per pot. If planting in the ground in zones 9 - 10, space 4 - 6 feet apart.
- Zones9 - 10 (30° F.).
- FoliageShiny, dark green, evergreen foliage.
- Flower FormFragrant blossoms.
- ColorWhite blossoms.
- FruitSmall, juicy, tart oranges. Fruit has seeds.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, rich, moist, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningLate winter pruning helps promote a more compact look.
- CommentsGreat container plant. Shiny, dark evergreen foliage provides the backdrop for fragrant white flowers followed by small, juicy, tart oranges. Plant in a container to bring inside during the winter months.
- Botanical NameCitrus x citrofortunella mitis
- Size3/4 inches.
- DepthPlant at same depth as in the pot it is shipped in.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Fruits|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.