Calla Lily Mix
- SKU: 39776
- For each offer ordered, get 3 bulbs
- Zones: 3 10. Hardy in zone 8-10
- Height: 15 - 30 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Calla Lily Mix
- Unit of Measure3 bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height15 - 30 inches
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 10. Hardy in zone 8-10
- FoliageVaries depending on variety.
- Flower FormChalice-shaped spathes in mixed flower colors. Long lasting blooms.
- ColorMixed colors
- BloomsEarly to midsummer
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, enriched soil.
- Growth RateRapid once established.
- PruningRemove spent flower stems to tidy up the plants for the rest of the growing season. After flowering. When in bloom you can cut calla lily flowers for bouquets.
- CommentsBold, luxurious colors bring new life to these elegant, easy-to-grow favorites. These special varieties feature the beloved, long-lasting blooms you expect from callas, perfect in bouquets, borders and containers. Colorful, long-lasting blooms lend a tropical feel to the landscape.
- Botanical NameZantedeschia mix
- HeaderElegant, Easy-to-Grow Blooms
- Depth2 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.