$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 70725
- For each offer ordered, get 3 bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormTender perennial.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height6 - 12 inches.
- Spread2 - 3 inches.
- Spacing2 - 3 inches.
- Zones7 - 9.
- FoliageClover-like leaves, linear, slender and green.
- Flower Form1-1.5 inches
- ColorRed and White flowers.
- BloomsMid to late summer , 8-10 weeks from planting.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningLate in the summer the leaves will yellow and die back as the plant slips into dormancy. Foliage many be removed at this point. Your oxalis will rest for a few months before beginning the next growing cycle.
- CommentsA most adaptable plant which forms lovely mounds of cloverlike leaves with 5 petaled flowers that open wide in the sun. Lovely swirled white flowers edged in raspberry red. Excellent for Alpine and rock gardens. Can be grown indoors. If you ordered the bulbs and live in a zone colder than zone 7, you will need to plant them indoors and treat them like a houseplant. These bulbs will not need chilling when planting indoors.
- Botanical NameOxalis versicolor
- Depth1 - 2 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.