$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 71312
- For each offer ordered, get 3 bareroot
Send me an email when this item is available
- LightFull Sun/Part Sun
- Height24-36 inches
- Spread12-15 inches
- Spacing4-18 inches
- Zones4 - 9
- Foliage3 - 5 inches, pubescent
- Flower FormBell-Shaped
- ColorCream, blue and rose
- BloomsJune - July
- Germination14 - 21 days at 65-85 degrees F
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well drained, of average fertility
- Growth RateModerate
- Seed Count225 pkt.
- CommentsWater deeply twice a week when weather is hot and dry. Remove some flowering stalks as flowers fade to encourage more blooming. Aways leave some flowers to seed as this is a biennial and reseeds itself to return year after year. Provides Blooming between the spring and summer flowering plants. Useful as a border or accent plant. Unique cup and saucer shaped blooms. *Also referred to as campanula medium in other offers..* Plant with: other tall perennials;delphiniums, or hollyhocks.
- Botanical NameCampanula medium, 'Canterbury Bells'
- Size2 inches
- Depth1/8 inch for seeds. When planting bareroot plants, prepare suitable holes, spread roots and work soil among the roots as you fill in the soil. Water well.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||10/1 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||9/23 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.