Carrot Dara Wildflower
- SKU: 62326
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 25 seeds
Carrot Dara Wildflower
- LightFull Sun
- Height3 feet
- Spread15 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormUmbrella-shaped clusters.
- ColorPink buds open into chaste white flowers that change to soft pink and finish a deep, rich red.
- Germination12 - 16 days
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained average soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 25 seeds per packet.
- CommentsUmbrella-shaped clusters of pink buds open into chaste white flowers that change to soft pink and finish a deep, rich red. Young flowers have edible roots, too. The multiple clusters of small flowers attract a variety of beneficial insects-ladybeetles and lacewings will flock to the garden and help protect it from harmful insects like aphids. Dara also makes a great cut flower. 75 days to maturity.
- Botanical NameDaucus carota
- Depth1/4 inch
- Days To Maturity75 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.