Cincinnati Market Radish
- SKU: 61529
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 500 seeds
Cincinnati Market Radish
- FormUpright, radish-annual.
- LightFull Sun
- HeightRoots are up to 6 inches long, close to 1-inch wide.
- Spread2 inches.
- Spacing2 - 3 inches between plants, 12 - 24 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 (Annual)
- FoliageTypical green radish foliage.
- Fruit6-inch, tapered roots are a deep pinkish-red with white flesh. Known for pleasing mild flavor and tender, crisp texture.
- Germination5-14 days.
- Soil RequirementsLoose, fertile, sandy, well-drained soil. pH 5.5 - 6.8.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 500 seeds per packet.
- PollinatorOpen pollinated.
- CommentsThis delightful heirloom radish showcases a mild flavor with a pleasingly tender, crisp texture. 6-inch, tapered roots are carrot-like in appearance. Their rich, pinkish-red color brightens salads and vegetable plates. Enjoy this cool season favorite in spring and fall.
- YieldProduces great yields.
- Botanical NameRaphanus sativus 'Cincinnati Market'
- Depth1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity25-30 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.