$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Cinco De Mayo™ Floribunda Rose
- SKU: 05613
- For each offer ordered, get 1 No. 1 to 1 1/2 grade bareroot
Send me an email when this item is available
Cinco De Mayo™ Floribunda Rose
- FormMedium, rounded & bushy
- LightFull sun to partial shade
- Height36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- FoliageSuper clean glossy green leaves
- Flower FormLarge, ruffled, double flowers. Medium, in large clusters, about 25 petals in clusters of 5 - 9.
- ColorSmoky Lavender and rusty red-orange blend. Smoky color intesifies with cooler temperatures.
- BloomsLate spring to fall
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, rich soil
- Growth RateModerate once established
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once the plant is established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- CommentsThis seedling of Julia Child puts a whole new spin on 'Flower Power'. The clusters of blooms never stop popping open on this powerfully flowerful floribunda. Mysteriously colored and deliriously novel.....it's an indescribable blending of smoked lavender and rusty red-orange. Yet it's perfectly blendable with any color in the garden, whether it's atop a rose tree, planted in mass or nestled among your favorite perennials.
- Botanical NameRosa cv. WEKcobeju, (Cinco de Mayo™)U.S. Pat. No. 21,709
- SizeFlowers are up to 3 1/2 inches across.
- DepthPlant so that the crown is at the same level as the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|Spring 2019 Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Annual Vegetable Plants||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes|
|1A-4A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||5/13/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/15/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||6/17/2019||6/10/2019||6/3/2019|
|Zones||Onion Plants||Fruit Trees||Bareroot Roses|
|1A-4A||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||2/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/18/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/11/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||1/28/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/6/2019||6/17/2019||5/27/2019|
|Zones||Tropicals & Houseplants||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||6/17/2019||1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.