Clemson Spineless 80 Okra
Clemson Spineless 80 Okra
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 100 seeds per packet
- FormAnnual. Upright.
- LightFull sun.
- Height4 feet.
- Spread3 feet.
- Spacing15 - 18 inches between plants, 36 - 48 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormWhite flowers.
- Fruit7 - 9 inch semi-spined, grooveless pods.
- Germination10 - 14 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained sandy loamy soil. pH 6.0 - 6.8.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 100 seeds per packet.; 1 oz. is approximately 450 seeds; 1/4 lb. is approximately 1,800 seeds.
- CommentsExtra hardy and vigorous. Noted for it's uniform color and size. Best when 3 - 3.5 inches long. Not available in CA.
- Yield100 lbs. per 100 foot row.
- Botanical NameAbelmoschus esculentus 'Clemson Spineless'; Family: Malvaceae (Mallow Family)
- Size6 inches.
- HeaderNo Spines-Painless Picking
- Depth1/2 - 1 inch.
- Days To Maturity56 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.