Coral Charm Peony
- SKU: 75361
- For each offer ordered, get 1 2-3 Eye Bareroot Plant
- Zones: 3 - 8
- Height: 2 - 3 feet
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Coral Charm Peony
- Unit of Measure1 2-3 Eye Bareroot Plant
- FormShrub-like mound.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height2 - 3 feet
- Spread2 - 3 feet
- Spacing2.5 - 3 ft
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGlossy, deep green leaves. Very ornamental through-out the growing season. The new growth in spring is a copper-burgundy and turns a soft yellow in the fall.
- Flower FormSemi-double, 5-7 inch blossoms
- ColorCoral-peach blossoms with golden centers.
- BloomsEarly Summer
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained enriched soil.
- Growth RateThe first season you will see a few stems and a few inches of growth. The second season, you will see double that of the first year. The third season, you should see mature growth and blossoms.
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
- CommentsPerforms equally well in northern and southern zones. Semi-double, 5-7", light coral-peach blossoms arrive early in the season. Lifetime Peonies are a one-time investment for a lifetime of beauty. In fact, a single planting may provide beauty for several generations since roots can be divided again and again. Many families are enjoying the beauty of peonies they've grown from divisions of their parents' favourite plants which, in some cases, were divided from Grandma's favourite peony bed! Truly a beautiful addition to the garden that can be enjoyed for several generations!
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Coral Charm'
- Size5-7 inch blossoms.
- DepthDig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Set crown with buds on ground-level. Water in thoroughly. Plant at least 6 weeks before ground freezes.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.