Reblooming Daylily Mix
- SKU: 99573
- For each offer ordered, get 5 mixed bareroot
- Zones: 3 - 9
- Height: 18 - 36 inches depending on variety.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Reblooming Daylily Mix
- Unit of Measure5 mixed bareroot
- FormHerbaceous perennials.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height18 - 36 inches depending on variety.
- Spread12 - 18 depending on variety.
- Spacing12 - 18 inches
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageGrass-like, long, linear, rich green foliage.
- Flower FormFlared, trumpet-shaped flowers.
- ColorDepends on variety; mix of bright colors.
- BloomsSummer, reblooming until Fall.
- Soil RequirementsAdaptable to a wide range of soil, except wet soils.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate once established, which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks. Will flower sparsely the first year.
- PruningDead-head. Cut back spent flower stems after flowering. Foliage can be trimmed back after blooming is finished.
- CommentsEasy to grow beautiful perennials. Reblooming daylily mix offers a wide range of vibrant colors that will brighten your garden with blooms in mid-Summer and again through the Fall until frost. Easy to care for, adaptable to a wide range of soil types. Daylilies are the perfect pick for along paths & borders, in beds and even in a more naturalized garden setting.
- Botanical NameHemerocallis Mixed Varieites
- Size3 - 6 inches.
- HeaderBlooms from Midsummer to Frost
- DepthDig a shallow hole 2- 4 inches deep and twice as wide as the rhizome. Place the rhizome on a small mound in the middle of the hole and spread the roots. Fill the hole with soil, but only partially cover the rhizome. Water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.