$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Strawberry Candy Daylily
- SKU: 72030
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
Strawberry Candy Daylily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height24 - 26 inches
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageStrap-like, medium green foliage.
- Flower FormTrumpet-shaped flowers.
- ColorStrawberry-pink with rose-red eye-zone and golden-green throat.
- BloomsEarly to mid-summer.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately 6-8 weeks.
- PruningRemove spent bloom stalks to encourage repeat blooming and to tidy up the plants. Prune after flowering.
- CommentsCreate a dramatic focal point with these colorful daylilies. The 41/2" strawberry-pink blooms have rose-red eyezones and golden green throats-and their outer petals form an exact circle. Excellent flower form and performance has made this daylily a favorite among daylily enthusiasts. Winner of numerous awards from the American Hemerocallis Society including the most prestigious Stout Silver Medal in 1998. Heavily budded in midsummer. They grow with little care and reproduce annually. Immune to pest and disease.
- Botanical NameHemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy'
- Size4 1/2 - 5 inch blossoms.
- DepthPlant with the crown (where the roots meet the foliage) no more than one inch below the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/23 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||9/23 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||9/23 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||9/23 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||9/23 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||9/23 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.