- SKU: 70013
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 35 seeds per pkt
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: Vines grow 5-6 feet long.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 8 - 10 days.
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 35 seeds per pkt
- FormVining, annual.
- LightFull sun.
- HeightVines grow 5-6 feet long.
- Spread1-2 feet
- Spacing6 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers
- BloomsSummer to frost.
- FruitDark green, semi-glossy, slender, cylindrical, with slightly tapered ends. Best at 5-7" long.
- Germination8 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, sandy, loamy, well-drained soil with a pH of 7.0-7.8.
- Growth RateFast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 35 seeds per packet.
- CommentsThis slicing cucumber produces deliciously sweet, bitter-free, seedless, burpless fruit, with a thin, tender skin. It is no wonder this cuke was an AAS winner! Harvest when small, at 5-7 inches, for the sweetest, most crisp, and bitter-free cucumbers that are among the best for eating fresh. Vigorous plants have good pest and disease resistance, and will produce heavy yields of fruit. Adapts well to both protected cropping and open-field production. Both gynoecious and parthenocarpic, this cucumber does not need a pollinator to produce heavy yields.
- Botanical NameCucumis sativus 'Diva'
- HeaderShake Up Your Garden
- Depth1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity58 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.