Double Daffodil Mix
- SKU: 88095
- For each offer ordered, get 25 mixed daffodil bulbs
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
Double Daffodil Mix
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height12 - 20 inches; varying heights.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageGreen, long, slender strap-like foliage.
- Flower FormDouble blooms. Mild fragrance.
- ColorMix of yellow, white and orange double blossoms.
- BloomsMid spring for about 2 - 4 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Bulbs will grow and bloom the first growing season after they are planted.
- PruningDead-head. Allow foliage to die back.
- CommentsWe've captured the beauty of one of the most popular dutch flowers in this exciting mix. Each variety of daffodil exhibits a double center to each bloom in bright yellow, creamy white, or vivid orange. Planted together they make a quite a color show for ayour garden or landscape in springtime. You can also enjoy indoors in a cutflower arrangement.
- Botanical NameNarcissus double
- SizeUp to 4 inch blossoms.
- Depth6 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.