- SKU: 88091
- For each offer ordered, get 25 daffodil bulbs
- Zones: 3 - 8
- Height: 14 - 16 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
- Unit of Measure25 daffodil bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height14 - 16 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4-6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGreen, long strap-like foliage.
- Flower FormDouble 4 inch blooms.
- ColorIvory white with rose-pink center.
- BloomsMid spring for 1 - 3 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loose, porous soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Should grow to full height and bloom first season.
- PruningRemove spent flowers, but leave the foliage growing until it dies on its own. It is feeding the bulbs for next year's bloom.
- CommentsA double-petaled variety that naturalizes well and produces abundant blossoms year after year. Blooms have delicate-looking white outer petals with pink centers and are delightfully fragrant. Water well in Zone 10. Mix generous amounts of peat moss, compost, or well-rotted cattle manure deeply into the soil to improve drainage. Remove faded flowers but leave the foliage intact until it dies back naturally. Feed with a commercial 5-10-5 fertilizer in the fall and as growth appears in the spring. May require precooling in the refrigerator for 6-8 weeks in zones 9B and 10. Good for naturalizing. Most multiply annually. May require division in 3-4 years; replant and care for bulblets as adults. Bulbs and foliage may be toxic if ingested. Foliage may cause dermatitis.
- Botanical NameNarcissus 'Replete'; Family: Amaryllidaceae
- Depth6 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.