Double Flowered Hellebores
- SKU: 04993
- For each offer ordered, get 2 bareroot per offer
- Zones: Zones 4 - 9
- Height: 12 - 15 inches
- Light Required: Shade/Partial Shade
Send me an email when this item is available
Double Flowered Hellebores
- Unit of Measure2 bareroot per offer
- FormEvergreen perennial
- LightShade/Partial Shade
- Height12 - 15 inches
- Spread12 - 18 inches
- Spacing15 - 18 inches
- ZonesZones 4 - 9
- FoliageEvergreen, glossy leaves that are leathery and palmately divided.
- Flower Form2 1/2 - 4 inch cup shaped, nodding double and anemone blooms.
- ColorMix of colors - lavender, white, yellow, pink, red or green.
- Blooms Late winter to mid spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil that is moisture retentive.
- Growth RateModerate.
- PruningNone necessary.
- CommentsHelleborus have long been a favorite perennial for chasing away the winter blues because of its very early flowering period. Now this variety brings that same beauty to early spring but with beautiful double blooms in an attractive array of colors and signature glossy foliage. RESTRICTED STATES, AE, AK, GU, HI, PR
- Botanical NameHelleborus orientalis 'Double Vision'
- HeaderOne of the first blooms of spring.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.