Double Trouble Oxalis
- SKU: 70726
- For each offer ordered, get 3 bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
Double Trouble Oxalis
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height6 - 12 inches
- Spread2 - 3 inches
- Spacing2 - 3 inches
- ZonesWinter hardy in zones 7-9, but muxt be lifted in zones 3-6. Better yet, plant Double Trouble in decorative containers and bring them indoors to extend your enjoyment throughout the colder months of the year.
- FoliageSoft green feathered foliage.
- ColorPink buds open to reveal bright golden, double blooms that give this oxalis a totally different look.
- BloomsMid to late summer
- Soil RequirementsTolerates many types of soil, so long as it is well-drained.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- CommentsBuds open to reveal bright golden, double blooms. Growing only 6-12 inches tall they increase in vigor and bloom each subsequent year. Excellent container plant is easy to grow. Prefers full to partial sun. Hardy in zones 7-9. Bring container indoors over winter months in zones 3-6.
- Botanical NameOxalis 'Double Trouble'
- Depth1-2 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.