Duganski Hardneck Garlic
- SKU: 64682
- For each offer ordered, get 1 garlic bulb
- Zones: 3 - 9.
- Light Required: Full Sun.
- Plants are not available in ID WA
Duganski Hardneck Garlic
- Unit of Measure1 garlic bulb
- FormBulb, Garlic
- LightFull Sun.
- Spacing2 - 4 inches apart, in rows 6 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9.
- FoliageOnion-like green foliage.
- ColorPurple striped wrappers and purple tinged cloves.
- FruitLarge heads, about 3 inches in diameter.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loose, organic soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- CommentsOne gorgeous garlic! Striped violet wrappers house purple-tinged cloves. Amazing flavor matches this garlic's showy appearance. Cloves explode with a fiery flavor that mellows out nicely to a rich garlic aftertaste. Stores well.
- Botanical NameAllium sativum ssp ophioscorodon 'Duganski'
- HeaderGorgeous Color!
- DepthDivide bulbs into cloves and set 1 - 2 inches deep; plant flat side down.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.