Durango Outback Mix Marigold
- SKU: 73609
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 50 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual.
- Height: 10 - 12 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 7 - 10 days at 70 - 75 degrees F.
Durango Outback Mix Marigold
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 50 seeds per packet
- LightFull sun.
- Height10 - 12 inches.
- Spread6 - 8 inches.
- Spacing8 - 10 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageDark green foliage.
- Flower FormDouble flowers.
- ColorGold, yellow, tangerine, red.
- BloomsEarly Summer to frost.
- Germination7 - 10 days at 70 - 75 degrees F.
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 50 seeds per packet.
- CommentsSets the standard for anemone type marigolds, tons of blooms, strong stems, early blooming, uniform extra large blooms, bushy vigorous plants. Mix contains: Bolero (golden-yellow tipped with red), Red, Tangerine and Yellow.
- Botanical NameTagetes patula Durango Series; Outback Mixture
- Size2-2 1/2 inch flowers.
- HeaderSets the Standard for Anemone Marigolds
- Depth1/4 - 1/2 inch.
- Days To MaturityEarly blooming.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.