Dutch Iris Beauty Mix
- SKU: 88335
- For each offer ordered, get 25 mixed dutch iris
- This item is not available in VI
Send me an email when this item is available
Dutch Iris Beauty Mix
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height20 - 24 inches.
- Spread3 - 4 inches.
- Spacing3 - 4 inches.
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageGreen, long, linear leaves.
- Flower FormNarrow standards and falls. Beardless.
- ColorA mixed range of rich colors.
- BloomsLate spring to early summer for 8 - 10 days or longer depending on the weather.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loamy soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Reaches full size and blooms first season.
- PruningDead-head. Allow the foliage to die down naturally so nutrients can store up for next season's blooms.
- CommentsThe Beauty Iris are among the first of all Iris to bloom. Extra large flower with sensational color combinations. They light up your garden. Easy to grow and live for years. Long-lasting as cut flowers.
- Botanical NameIris hollandica Beauty Mix
- Size4 - 5 inch flowers.
- Depth4 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.