Dwarf Burning Bush
- SKU: 60787
- For each offer ordered, get 1 gallon pot.
- This item is not available in MA MD ME NH NY VT WI
Send me an email when this item is available
Dwarf Burning Bush
- LightFull Sun
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spread5 - 6 feet
- Spacing5 - 6 feet
- Zones4 - 8
- FoliageJade-green foliage in the spring, turning brilliant red in the fall.
- Flower FormSmall, yellowish-green flowers appear in May, but are not showy.
- FruitYes, small red and orange seed pods.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil.
- Growth RateSlow growth rate.
- PruningRarely needs pruning.
- CommentsEye-catching color in every season! Leaves start out rich emerald-green; turn traffic-stopping red in fall. Leaves cling into winter, looks good weeks after other shrubs are bare. Corky bark with winged twigs provides interest all winter. Grows 4-6 feet tall, rarely needs trimming. Best color in full sun.
- Botanical NameEuonymus alatus 'Compactus'
- DepthPlant so that the stain on the roots are below soil level. Water thoroughly after planting.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Gallon Pot Size|
|1A-4B||8/1 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/1 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/1 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/1 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/1 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/1 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.