Dwarf Citura Tangerine
- SKU: 13886
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
- Zones: Can be grown in zones 9-10 with no special protection. In areas north of zone 9, move the plant indoors when the weather cools.
- Height: 2 - 3 feet.
- Light Required: Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Plants are not available in AZ CA FL LA SC TX
Dwarf Citura Tangerine
- Unit of Measure1 plant
- FormCompact habit.
- LightBright, indirect sunlight.
- Height2 - 3 feet.
- Spread2 - 3 feet.
- Spacing1 plant per pot. If planted in the ground in zones 9 - 10, space 4 - 6 feet.
- ZonesCan be grown in zones 9-10 with no special protection. In areas north of zone 9, move the plant indoors when the weather cools.
- FoliageGlossy-green, narrow leaves.
- Flower Form3/4 inch scented blossoms.
- FruitSmall, orangish-red with thin loose skin; juicy, tender, orange flesh with some seeds; very flavorful.
- Soil RequirementsRich, moist, well-drained, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningLate Winter pruning helps promote more compact look.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating
- CommentsCompact habit makes this citrus ideal for containers. Growing 2-3 ft. tall with a similar spread, its glossy-green, narrow leaves provide year-round beauty while its fragrant white blossoms and fruits perfume the air. Begins bearing small, orange-red, very flavorful fruits after 2-3 years. Fruits have loose skin, some seeds, and are juicy and tender. Can be grown in zones 9-10 with no special protection. In areas north of zone 9, move the plant indoors when the weather cools. Prefers bright, indirect sunlight.
- Botanical NameCitrus reticulata 'Old Warrior'
- Size3/4 inch scented blossoms.
- HeaderExcellent Patio or House Plant
- DepthPlant as the same depth as in the pot it is shipped in.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.