Dwarf Cleopatra Mandarin
- SKU: 13886
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
- Zones: 9 - 10 (30° F.).
- Height: 2 - 3 feet.
- Light Required: Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Plants are not available in AZ CA FL LA SC TX
Send me an email when this item is available
Dwarf Cleopatra Mandarin
- Unit of Measure1 plant
- LightBright, indirect sunlight.
- Height2 - 3 feet.
- Spread2 - 3 feet.
- Spacing1 plant per pot. If planted in the ground in zones 9 - 10, space 4 - 6 feet.
- Zones9 - 10 (30° F.).
- FoliageGlossy-green, narrow leaves.
- Flower FormFragrant blossoms.
- FruitSmall, orangish-red with thin loose skin; juicy, tender, orange flesh with some seeds; very flavorful.
- Soil RequirementsRich, moist, well-drained, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningLate Winter pruning helps promote more compact look.
- CommentsFour hours or more of direct sunlight from a South window. Let plant approach dryness before watering. Average indoor humidity levels. Day temperature 65 - 70 degrees F; night temperature 50 - 55 degrees F. Use an acid-balanced fertilizer throughout the year and add trace elements in the Spring. Leaves will drop if soil is too wet or too dry. High pH or high soluble salts can cause leaf yellowing. Will not bloom if light is too low. May need to hand pollinate for better fruit production. IF LEFT INDOORS OVER SUMMER, GOOD VENTILATION & HIGH HUMIDITY ARE CRUCIAL; SPRAY OVERHEAD W/ A MIST SPRAYER DAILY. LET PLANTS SURFACE DRY IN WINTER BEFORE WATERING---ABOUT EVERY 10 DAYS IS GOOD. Unable to ship to: AE, AK, AZ, CA, FL, GU, HI, LA, PR, SC, TX.
- Botanical NameCitrus reticulata 'Old Warrior'
- Size3/4 inch scented blossoms.
- HeaderExcellent Patio or House Plant
- DepthPlant as the same depth as in the pot it is shipped in.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.