Dwarf Key Lime
- SKU: 13884
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- This item is not available in AS AZ CA FL LA MP SC TX VI
Dwarf Key Lime
- FormUpright, spreading.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4 - 6 feet.
- Spread4 - 6 feet.
- Spacing1 plant per pot. If planting in the ground in zones 9 - 10, space 6 feet apart.
- Zones9 - 10 (30° F.)
- FoliageShiny, dark green, evergreen foliage.
- Flower FormFragrant.
- ColorWhite blossoms.
- FruitTender and juicy; very few seeds. Fruits are about the size of a golf ball.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, rich, moist, sandy loam soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningTo shape and keep at a desired size.
- PollinatorSelf-pollinating. Will need to hand polinate if the plant blossoms indoors.
- CommentsNothing freshens the air like the pleasant fresh citrus fragrance given off by the beautiful, waxy white blossoms of these unique tropical plants. Move to a bright light indoors for the winter.
- Botanical NameCitrus aurantifolia 'Key of Mexican'.
- Size3/4 inch blossoms.
- DepthPlant at same depth as in the pot it is shipped in.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Tropicals & Houseplants|
|1A-4A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||6/3/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.