Dynamo Red Photinia
- SKU: 73004
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 7-11
- Height: 8-10 feet
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Dynamo Red Photinia
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height8-10 feet
- Spread5-7 feet
- Spacing6 - 7 feet. Don't plant too close.
- FoliageNew growth emerges bright brownish-red, and matures to dark green.
- Flower FormAiry clusters of white flowers.
- ColorWhite flowers.
- Soil RequirementsAverage, well-drained soil.
- CommentsQuick-growing shrub has dense branching habit and grows 8-10 feet tall and spreads 5-7 feet. New growth emerges rich red-brown and matures to dark green. Airy clusters of white flowers bloom in summer. Heat and drought tolerant, once established. Full sun to partial shade.
- Botanical NamePhotiniaglabra 'Parsur'
- HeaderColorful privacy screen or hedge.
- DepthSet plant at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm soil and water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.