Easy Does It® Floribunda Rose
- SKU: 05611
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
- Zones: 4 - 10 (-20 degrees)
- Height: 3 - 4 feet.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Plants are not available in AZ CA CO ID MT ND NM NV OR SD WA WY
Easy Does It® Floribunda Rose
- Unit of Measure#1 bareroot plant
- FormMedium, rounded & bushy
- LightFull sun to partial shade. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Height3 - 4 feet.
- Spread3 - 4 feet.
- Spacing3 - 4 feet.
- Zones4 - 10 (-20 degrees)
- FoliageSuper glossy green foliage.
- Flower FormMedium-large, double, ruffled, 25-30 petals, up to 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Moderate fruity fragrance.
- ColorOrangey-apricot to honey-pink blossoms.
- BloomsLate spring to fall (all summer).
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate once established.
- PruningAfter flowering, prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- CommentsAs its name implies, Easy Does It is one of the simplest roses to grow! This breathtaking creation from the world-famous Harkness family in England abounds with enormous clusters of peach, pink, and honey-yellow blossoms that cover the plant the entire season. As the only AARS winner in the 2010 trials, this disease-resistant beauty is a proven performer across the country, in a variety of climates and conditions.
- Botanical NameRosa cv. HARpageant PPAF 'Easy Does It®'
- HeaderVery versatile and fuss-free.
- DepthPlant so that the crown (where the canes meet the roots) is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.