Ebb Tide™ Floribunda Rose
- SKU: 05620
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
- Zones: 5 - 10.
- Height: 2 - 4 foot
- Light Required: Partial shade to full sun.
- This item is not available in AZ CA CO ID MT ND NM NV OR SD WA WY
Send me an email when this item is available
Ebb Tide™ Floribunda Rose
- Unit of Measure#1 bareroot plant
- FormDeciduous shrub.
- LightPartial shade to full sun.
- Height2 - 4 foot
- Spread2 - 3 foot
- Spacing2 - 3 feet
- Zones5 - 10.
- FoliageMedium to dark green, glossy leather foliage.
- Flower FormVery double ruffled blooms approximately 3" - 4" across.
- ColorDeep plum-purple blossoms.
- BloomsLate Spring to late Summer.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate once established.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. remove any dead or damaged branches. shape plants at anytime.
- CommentsNew own root rose exhibits phenomenal flower power and super hardy plants from a rose plug. Roses grown on their own roots are naturally hardier than grafted roses. In cold climates, new shoots that emerge in Spring are true to type, not undersirable suckers below the bud union. These roses exhibit fuller more symmetrical rose plants with more fragrant, beautiful flowers. Floribunda types were introduced at the World's Fair in 1939 and have been going strong ever since. This attractive deep plum-purple has an unusual flower color not widely seen and the buds and flowers rival hybrid tea roses.
- Botanical NameRosa x 'Ebb Tide' ™ WEKsmopur PPAF
- SizeVery double ruffled blooms approximately 3 - 4 inches across.
- HeaderVelvety purple blooms.
- DepthPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Do not bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.