Echinacea Cheyenne Spirit
- SKU: 75368
- For each offer ordered, get 1 Potted Plant
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 18 - 30 inches.
- Light Required: Full Sun
Echinacea Cheyenne Spirit
- Unit of Measure1 Potted Plant
- FormHerbaceous perennial. Upright
- LightFull Sun
- Height18 - 30 inches.
- Spread10 - 14 inches.
- Spacing10 - 14 inches.
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageLinear lance shaped, dark green leaves.
- Flower FormSingle daisy-like flowers with a cone center.
- ColorBright shades of orange, red, rosy-red, yellow, purple & cream.
- BloomsJuly to September.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil. Tolerant of a wide range of soil conditions.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningCut back spent flower stems to encourage further flowering. Allow foliage to die back naturally before cutting to the ground.
- CommentsThese new Echinaceas come in every color of the coneflower family, all on compact 18-24 inch plants with lots of branches-which translates to lots of flowers in a rainbow of colors! Long-lived and easy to grow, they take Summer's heat and drought and Winter's cold equally well, though they need good drainage. And as an added bonus, they will bring flocks of butterflies to your yard, and songbirds feast on the seeds. So outstanding, they have received both the All-American Award, and Europe's Fleuroselect Gold Medal! Echinacea 'Cheyenne Spirit'.
- Botanical NameEchinacea 'Cheyenne Spirit'
- HeaderLong Lived & Easy to Grow
- DepthPlant at the same depth as it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.