Envy Hybrid Carrot
Envy Hybrid Carrot
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 750 seeds
- LightFull sun
- Height12 inches
- Spread6 inches
- Spacing2-3 inches between plants, 12-14 inches between rows
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- Fruit12-inch long cylindrical shape has 1.5 to 1.75 inch shoulders that taper to a blunt end at the bottom.
- Germination10-20 days.
- Soil RequirementsVery adapted to both mineral and muck soils.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 750 seeds per packet for item #69953. Approximately 250 seeds per packet for item # 4279.
- CommentsThis jumbo table carrot is of the perfect form, shape and sweetness for fresh eating. This carrot has a great taste that normally is not associated with the bib producing type carrots like Chantenay and Danvers. Envy Hybrid is a large size and great eating quality which sets this carrot a world apart from others. This is an early variety with exceptional eating quality and better flavor and more improved yield potential. Same bold taste that you find in baby carrots.
- YieldHigh yields.
- HeaderSweet Flavor and Jumbo Sized
- Depth1/4-1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity66 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.