Etoile Violette Clematis
- SKU: 76367
- For each offer ordered, get 1 Potted Plant
- Zones: 3 - 8
- Height: 8 - 12 feet
- Light Required: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Etoile Violette Clematis
- Unit of Measure1 Potted Plant
- FormVining, spreading
- LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
- Height8 - 12 feet
- Spread3 - 4 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Zones3 - 8
- Flower FormSingle, 3-inch, purple blooms.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil.
- Growth RateFast
- PruningAfter flowering, prune back hard to just above the second or third set of buds.
- CommentsConsidered one of the most free-flowering Clematis, its rich color adds excitement to the landscape. Cover a trellis, arbor, fence, or use it as a colorful groundcover.
- Botanical NameClematis 'Etoile Violette'
- HeaderFree-Flowering & Vigorous
- DepthDig a hole twice the size of the container. Place the plant at the same level it was growing at in the container.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.