- SKU: 70062
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 200 seeds per pkt
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormClumping, annual.
- LightFull Sun
- Height6-9 inches
- Spread6-9 inches
- SpacingScatter seed and thin to 4 inches when seedlings are 2+ inches tall.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageAttractive, finely serrated, frilled, medium bright green foliage. Green Tango EazyLeaf.
- Germination8 - 10 days
- Soil RequirementsRich, moist, cool, loose, well-drained soil with a pH 6.2 - 6.8.
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 200 seeds per packet.
- CommentsDelicious flavor and textured crunch combined with a slow-to-bolt nature, excellent disease resistance, one-cut harvest, and good hold (both in the garden and post-harvest)-it's no wonder Ezrilla lettuce was a winner in our lettuce trials. Simply make one cut off the main stem, and leaves individually fall to create the perfect salad in just minutes!.
- Botanical NameLactuca sativa 'Ezrilla'
- Depth1/8 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity45 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.