Fire Spinner® Ice Plant
- SKU: 04763
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 4 - 9 ( -30 degrees F.).
- Height: Under 6 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Fire Spinner® Ice Plant
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- HeightUnder 6 inches.
- Spread8" - 10".
- Spacing8" - 10".
- Zones4 - 9 ( -30 degrees F.).
- FoliageNeedle-like foliage, grey-green leaves.
- Flower Form1-1/2" daisy-like flowers with narrow petals.
- ColorOrange and purple bicolored flowers.
- BloomsEarly Summer to frost.
- Soil RequirementsA well drained soil that is sandy or gravelly is very important.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate once established, which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks.
- PruningNone necessary.
- Comments'Fire Spinner' has a shocking color combination of hundreds of 1.5" diameter sparkling orange and purple bicolored flowers tops against low-growing green succulent foliage in early summer & continues to bloom non-stop for over 3 months! This groundcover does the job thriving in heat, humidity and little water. Planted 1' - 2'apart the 6 plants will fill a 24 square foot area within 2 years.
- Botanical NameDelosperma 'Fire Spinner'®
- Size1-1/2" daisy-like flowers.
- HeaderCheerful Ground Color
- DepthSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm well and water in thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.